Wednesday, June 20, 2007

24 Common Words (season 5)

General Phrases used in 24
From season 5, disk 6

Jack: "I've got the recording. Karen , listen this recording proves that president Logan was complicit in David Palmer's assassination, it is imperative we do not let it fall into the hands of anyone loyal to the president"

Bill: "We can dispatch a team to meet you at the airfield, they can head off any law enforcement and take you into protective custody"

Karen: "I need you to take a team to pick up Jack"

Curtis: "Where is he?"

Karen: "He is on a plane heading towards the Van Nuys Airport E.T.A is 20 minutes"

Curtis: "Why is he on a plane?"

Karen: "He had commander the plane in order to secure the evidence against President Logan. I'll brief you with the details en route"

Bill: "I appreciate this. I know you are putting everything on the line to help us"

Karen: "All I can say is this recording better be everything Jack claim it is"

Bill: "I know Jack. I don't always agree with his methods, but i trust his judgment"

Karen: "Jack, Air traffic control just received a V.C.I distress signal from your aircraft (airplane used as a weapon). That authorizes President Logan to shoot you down"

Chloe: "What's going on?"

Bill: "An F-18 is been scrambled to shoot Jack's plane"

Karen: "Can you open up a socket with the A.T.C radar tracking plot? We need to know the exact amount of time Jack has before the fighter reaches him"

Chloe: "Ok, I've got the A.T.C radar plot. He's not gonna make it. He's gonna be within missile range in two minutes"

Pilot: "Target may be preparing to land, the objective seem to be the 118 freeway"

Control: "Bravo 1 hold fire, I repeat hold fire"

Jack: "Bill, we made it we are down on the ground"

Bill: "Jack, we redirected Curtis to your location he should be there in a few minutes"

Jack: "Damn Chloe, you were responsible for this recording. What the hell happened?"

Chloe: "I just told you I don't know. If there was something on this memory chip it's been erased"

Karen: "Chloe take the recording down to processing, brake down the memory chip. See if you can restore anything"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.lost.eu/3fd4e

24 Kicks ass.