Friday, June 29, 2007

First Reaction



Kiefer Fan








This was just so funny. This lady was riding her bicycle when she saw the 24 crew filming the show and I was wow she is so lucky I wish I was her to get Kiefer autograph so she posted some pictures in a site.

Fan



Jacks next car





Over a million dollars for a car like this. Crazy! According to the article this is the fastest car ever made so I thought this is perfect for Jack.

Car



Fan big Screen








When I first saw this picture I was like this is insane! It's like in the movie theater at your own home and I thought how much do you think it cost this guy such a screen/projector set?

Screen




CTU 1st set








Amp'd Mobile Offices was used for the original CTU set. I wasn't aware of Amp'd Mobile before until I saw this picture. Obviously they provide mobile services.

Set




Kiefer Ads











When I saw this ad from Tokyo I was wow this is amazing I didn't know they used Kiefer for this type of adverting.

Ad





What is your reaction?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing site!