Thursday, June 21, 2007

24 The Game

24 The Game and Mobil Games

The game was released February 28, 2006. I played the Demo 24 The Game and it didn't fascinate me as Splinter Cell Series. I still wanted to give a space for trying to make a game about the series. Next some pictures.

Find out more at 24: The Game / 24 The Game from Fox








Online Interview with Mark: The creator of 24 Videos Interview

Interview Date: Agust 14th, 2007

Interview by: 24 Resource

Mark Space: http://www.myspace.com/markzajac


Find more of Marks Pictures wih 24 Crew at his space link below



24 R: When were the 24 videos shooting dates?
Mark: "The interviews were actualy filmed a couple of years ago,but I've ony just started to put them up onto my 'MySpace' site recently. So they are 'New' to this site."

24 R: You got a picture of Kiefer's interview but there is no video with him on your list. Did you delete it?
Mark: "The Kiefer interview is part of a much larger 'Making Of' documentary wich I hope to put up soon."

24 R: Did you interview Chloe?
Mark: " I did interview Mary Lynn, but unfortunately this has never been edited into a stand alone piece like the others."

24 R: How did it feel to be in CTU? It might have been awesome.
Mark: "CTU was great. I was fortunate enough to film on both sets (original seasons 1-3 & the present set) "

24 R: Have you ever played 24 the game?
Mark: "I have played the game & I absolutely loved it!"

24 R: What did you like the most about filming the 24 videos?
Mark: "The best part about filming the 24 videos was the whole experience of meeting the cast & crew of the show. They really are a fantastic hard working bunch of creative's truly committed to delivering the best show they possibly can. I will be publishing a series of blogs about the whole experience as soon as I can find some time. I will keep you informed."

Thank you Mark and I appreciate you letting me post your Q&A's and videos as well.




Elisha Cuthbert Interview 24 The Game


More Mark 24 Videos




24 Mobil: I haven't downloaded any games to my phone but it seems pretty basic. Almost all providers offer them for around $6 each game.






No comments: